- Architects: Plastique Fantastique
- Location: Terschelling, The Netherlands
- Architect In Charge: Marco Canevacci
- Area: 280.0 m2
- Project Year: 2017
- Photographs: Marco Canevacci , Jelte Keur, Maria Purik
- Other Participants : LOUD SHADOWS is a joint project of Kate Moore (music composer), The Stolz (music), LeineRoebana (dance performance) and Plastique Fantastique (architecture) for Oerol Festival.
From the architect. LOUD SHADOWS is a collage made by artists coming from different backgrounds: dance, music, architecture.
The architecture of Plastique Fantastique is monumental, yet mobile, soft and transparent. It’s ephemeral skin influences the environment as much as its inner space offers a lucid view outwards. It is the preferred place to merge dance (LeineRoebana) and music ( Kate Moore, The Stolz), and challenge the perception of time.