Design Tutorial of making 20 feet long simple supported beam will gather brief knowledge on this theme. Design a singly reinforced concrete beam section in only seven useful steps.
Design Tutorial Steps
All the steps are well explained in the video and here is the schedule:
1) Find out the design load = Wu
2) Find out the design moment = Mu
3) Compute amount of reinforcement/ reinforcement ratio
4) Workout the size of beam. Size relates to the breath and depth of beam
5) The calculation will be made As or main steel area.
6) Find out the number of main bars
7) Detailing check
The post Design Tutorial for 20 feet Long Simple Supported Beam appeared first on Architecture Admirers.