- Architects: L35ACIA Arquitetura
- Location: R. Pamplona, 1704 – Jardim Paulista, São Paulo – SP, 01405-002, Brazil
- Architect In Charge: Fabio Aurichio
- Architecture Team: Felipe Lopes, Luciana Maki, Mariana Soares, Fernanda Sarno, Pedro Lacalle, Flavia Costa, Ana Carolina Vecchia e Stella Nieto
- Area: 43500.0 m2
- Project Year: 2017
- Photographs: Daniel Ducci
- Coordinators: Ramon Castillo e Fernanda Cinquetti
- Construction: Consplan/ RR Compacta
- Concrete Structure: Quadrante engenharia e Pasqua & Graziano Associados
- Metal Structure: Quadrante engenharia e Grupo Dois
- Landscape Design: Sérgio Santana
- Lighting: Neide Senzi
- Electrical And Hydraulic Installations: Abelv/ Sistavac
- Air Conditioning: Abelv/ Sistavac
- Visual Communication: Dea Design
- Acoustics: Alexandre Sresnewsky consultoria
- Fire Consulting: Engepoint Engenharia
- Manager: Engexpor Brasil
- Furniture: Future Brand
- Client: Carrefour Properties Division
Text description provided by the architects. The architectural intervention consists in the opening of facades allowing both the vertical visibility inside the building, as well as the transparency towards the two streets opposite the building.
This refurbishment of old department stores, built in the 1970s, integrates the various spaces dedicated to retail activity with an area for leisure and catering, topped by a terrace to offer panoramic views of the well-known Jardins neighborhood, in the heart of São Paulo.
The continuous presence of vegetation and the irruption of natural light in the interior spaces, thanks to the atrium, are the main features of this architectural intervention. Both the interior and exterior finishes and the selection of materials have been carefully selected in order to offer quality spaces and the best features in terms of environmental comfort, creating a new image and a new commercial concept in the Jardins district.